Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Admin Issues

Last post for today - I promise! Just a reminder to everyone that there is no class next week. I will be away at a conference all week and will not be checking my email regularly. We will reconvene on Tuesday, March 25th, when we will watch the film of the EP and spend some time in our discussion comparing book and text.

There will also be no class on April 8th. Instead, I am expecting each one of you to schedule a slightly longer appointment with me to discuss your papers, topics and ideas, etc. This can be during that week, or earlier. I will be out of town Aptril 8th and 9th, however.

The process for the final papers has changed. We discussed this in class yesterday, but I have had more information about dealines and so on, and so can now formalize the dates and process. We changed the due date for the final paper to Monday, April 14th. I will mark these ASAP and return them to you on Thursday, April 17th (you can pick them up at the office). You will be given an opportunity to revise your papers after this date, based on my comments, and hand them in again on Monday, April 21st. There will be no extensions after this time, so this is an opportunity that you can avail yourselves of, or not - if I haven't received a revised draft on the Monday, I will submit the original mark from the 17th.

I hope that this works for everyone!

1 comment: